1. My Company Handy Ads ("us", "we", or "our") operates handyads.app . This page informs you of our policies regarding the device data that we collect and how we use it. We use your Device Information only for providing and improving the Service. By using the App, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
2. Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our App ("Log Data").
3. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
4. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this …
5. The Log Data section is for businesses that use analytics or tracking services in websites or apps, like Google Analytics.
6. We do not request any communication method, but you can always contact us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will respond as soon as possible for any request.
7. Users get notified through the app. when a new video of their chosen preference list is added. Notification service can be turned on and off through the app or from phone setting notification service.
8. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Handy Ads uses the user location service to provide users notification regarding the latest suppliers' offes within the area of 5KM radius of the user. Users are notifird on their first access to the app if they accept to use their location. Based on user selection, Handy Ads collects location data when the app is turned on to provide promotions within the area of the user. Location service can be changed through phone setting (location service). Location historic data are not stored at Handy Ads servers and not shared with any third party.